Military Woven & Welded Wire Lockers
WireCrafters Military Wall Locker
American Warehouse Systems and WireCrafters have teamed together to design and build the finest Military Wall Locker on the market today. Our TA-50 military grade storage lockers are designed for the demanding requirements of the US Military.
American Warehouse Systems military wire mesh wall lockers are the preferred choice of government and military personnel because of their innovative design, heavy duty materials, and quality construction. These wall lockers are built to last, quick to install and rock solid.
WireCrafters TA-50 Military Wall Lockers are the preferred brand of Government and Military Personnel Storage.
We are proud to be the exclusive GSA contract holder for all WireCrafters products.
Advantages of our Military Grade Wall Lockers
- Heavy-duty storage of military and non-military equipment
- Built to meet the highest military specifications
- Tough, strong, durable, dependable
- Store gear and equipment with easy access
- Secure storage with a variety of locking options
- Provide ventilation for gear and equipment
Military Metal Storage Lockers - Optional Items
- Coat and duffle bag hang bars.
- Fixed and folding shelves.
- Helmet and equipment inspection hatches.
- Sized to fit from floor to ceiling.
- Attached ceilings available.
- Alternate mesh.
WireCrafters TA-50 Military Wall Locker Features
- Twenty standard sized wire panels
4' 0" or 5' 0" high by 1' 0" to 10' 0" wide.
- Stack two or more wire panels between posts to reach wall height.
- Custom size wire panels and heights available.
- Hinged, double hinged, bi-fold, and sliding gates available.
- Sliding doors have patented tamper resistant latch mechanism.
- Pad lock lug standard, key locks available.
- Assembly hardware is inaccessible from the secured side of the partition.
- Standard 3/8" mounting hardware is the heaviest in the industry.
- Partition panels may be ordered with any mesh, expanded metal, sheet metal, or clear Lexan®.
For Product Specifications Please visit our Wire Partition Specifications page.